Now accepting submissions for Gamut Gallery’s 4th annual juried exhibit, “C4W:2016,” with guest curation by Lindsay Nohl of Light Grey Art Lab. All visual media, content and styles are welcomed.
– Submission deadline: Monday, September 19th at midnight
– Artist notifications: by September 30th
– Work drop off dates: last week of October, dates & times TBD
– C4W 2016 exhibition dates: November 4th – November 19th, 2016
– Opening reception: Friday, November 4th, 7-11pm
– Exhibit finale event: Saturday, November 19th, 7-10pm
– Work pickup: Sunday, November 20th
– Submit up to 5 pieces of work
– $20 submission fee payable via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Submit contact info, images of work and inventory list via email to email@example.com
– CONTACT INFO: provide your name, email, phone number and link to portfolio/website, if available
– IMAGES OF WORK: label your submissions “Lastname_title_dimensions_submission#” Example: Patrick_OneLove_24x36_01. Files should be JPGS of at least 1080 pixels wide and 150 dpi
– INVENTORY LIST: attach a doc that lists submission number (1-5), title, media, year created, dimensions and suggested price. The submission number exists so that we can clearly see which images of artwork corresponds to what inventory information.
– For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org